I 'liked' this pin (along with the rest of the world) forever ago when I first joined Pinterest, of using photos instead of gift tags. I've been dying to try it. It's so creative and simple. Also, it seems like it would make things way easier come Christmas morning.
I wanted to add my own twist on it though. Meet StickyGram, where you can turn your Instagram photos into magnets. Kind of amazing. I had heard about StickyGram for months and months. I don't know why I never placed an order until now but whatever. I thought it would be extra cool to order photos of each of my friends/family and tape it to the outside of their gift (just like the original pin). But it also doubles as part of their gift. One item used two ways! Not only does it help you identify each gift but then you can stick it on your fridge or whatever magnetic area you so choose when the gift has been torn to shreds.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.