Thursday, February 7, 2013

This Week In Photos

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
Untitled

Untitled

Beautiful Florida skies // Gorgeous green eyes // Dustin's grandma sent us some pictures from around their house in West Virginia. Her captions always crack me up. // Erin in the cutest outfit ever! // The one cool thing about having to take I-4 to work now, are the pretty sunrises. // Dinner with my Nicole. Burgers and beer (for her). Coke for me! // Dustin picked out this new poster. Jurassic Park is just cool period. But this design makes it even cooler. This sucker traveled to us all the way from Malaysia which would explain why it took so long to get here. Guess I should pay attention to the 'ship from' information! We'll be hanging it up this weekend along with all of our other art. // I got my stamp! I got my stamp! I am absolutely in love with it. Laurie Breaker does some great work. I've been stamping everything like I'm a five year old. Don't judge. (Also, thanks to Danielle from Sometimes Sweet to posting about it or I may have never come across this awesome shop.) // Can you guess which Archetype is mine and which is Dustin's? I was laughing so hard that Dustin is 17% King. Does that mean I'm 17% Queen?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.