Thursday, February 7, 2013

RIP BANE

Untitled

Welp, we had to say goodbye to Bane a couple nights ago. He had been acting strange for over a week so I kind of had a feeling this was coming. Dustin noticed he had stopped swimming completely right before we were about to go to bed. We buried him in the front yard (no flush!). 

I know he was "just a fish" but he wasn't. He was the coolest Betta we've ever owned. He would swim around trying to get our attention the minute one of us was near is tank. He hung out in the eye of his skull. He made the best and biggest bubble nests I've ever seen. Dustin and I even had Sam and Pat come over and feed him while we were out of town. We cared about that little guy. He was just a good fish. Our kitchen just isn't the same without him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.