I walked to an elliptical and set down my purse beside it. Then I stood there like an idiot for 5 minutes trying to untangle my headphones. I made a note in my head to watch one of those YouTube videos titled 'How to Keep Your Earphones Untangled'. As soon as I freed them I went straight to my Tom and Dan app. so I could listen to A Mediocre Time. Sometimes I elliptical to Britney Spears and other times I elliptical to T&D. I'm not one of those people who just LOVES working out. I love how I feel afterward. I love the benefits of working out but not the actual working out part. And to be honest, the whole time I'm there I'm usually thinking about what I'm going to eat after. Give me a break, I'm fucking human! But T&D (or Britney) always help the time go by a lot faster with all of their inappropriate awesomeness. As I listened to the latest podcast I was annoyed by all the weed talk. Ok, I get it, most of the people in the world do it but I'm not one of those people. Ok, I get it, people like to discuss it. But I find it just really boring. And stupid. And so unnecessary. But hey, that's just me. I know there aren't too many who agree with me. That's fine. I don't need to do what all of the 'cool' kids are doing. So after my work out I tweeted to @amediocretime...


When I got home, Dustin just laughed at me and said "Who do you think you are, the podcast police?". HAHA. Yeah, well, whatever. I'm going to blame it on the endorphins. Or maybe it's because my painter's will soon be arriving. Eh, either way.
Ok, so we may not agree on the herb but T&D have proven once again just how cool they are. AND THEY EVEN CHECKED OUT THIS LITTLE BLOG OF MINE! Kind of awesome. Actually, totally awesome. Thanks guys for letting me give you a hard time.
Check out their
website and listen to their ridiculous yet entertaining
podcast.
Watch out for Officer Ashley! SNOOTS.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.