We still had 30 minutes to kill so we decided to walk around Walmart. We headed straight to their Halloween section. They have full size, good looking pumpkins, for only $3.88! (Winn Dixie was selling them for $6. Um WTF.) I grabbed two for Dustin and I and Erin picked one up for herself. Then we held each other back from spending a ridiculous amount of money on Halloween decorations. I ended up only picking up a couple cute lights (bats and ghosts!).
Erin and I have been planning a craft night for a month now. Her friend Brittany was supposed to join us but she had to cancel. So Erin and I continued on with the plan. First things first, Hobby Lobby or as I like to affectionately call it - HobLob. Erin goes all the time but it was my very first time experiencing such a wonderful place. I remember someone telling me "You would LOVE Hobby Lobby!" and they were right. I did love it. I want to live in there. It's a crafter's dream. It's got everything from fabric, crafting supplies, decor, etc. It is truly amazing. I couldn't get enough. Erin and I zig zagged through the aisles, collecting supplies for our wreaths. Between all the sales they were having and the coupon I found on their app, I ended up spending $20 on everything I needed. Afterwards, we headed over to Panera for dinner and then back to her house to get started on our Fall wreaths.
We watched YouTube videos and read blog tutorials on how to construct a burlap wreath. We had a really hard time getting started. We were both getting frustrated but we powered on and eventually got the hang of it. For our first attempt (and possibly last) they turned out damn good!
SATURDAY: Dustin and I went to a morning showing of 'Gravity'. WHOA. WOW. It was fantastic. Dustin and I walked out of the theater still in shock, trying to pick our mouths up off the floor. The story was perfect and I thought it might have slow parts but it really didn't. It was an intense ride. And visually, one of the coolest looking movies ever. Sandra kicked some serious ass. I'd bet almost anything that she gets an Oscar nomination for this masterpiece.
Dustin and I ate lunch after, and all we could talk about was how crazy the movie was. I think he was bummed we didn't see it in IMAX 3D but I just didn't feel like putting contacts in my eyeballs. We came home and didn't do anything else the rest of the weekend. It was perfect and ended way too quick, like they always do.









No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.