I'm so excited that Journal Day is back! I can't wait to participate.
Top 5 De-Friendable Worthy Status Updates
Dustin and I watch the Westminster Dog Show every year. So many cool and crazy looking dogs!
And speaking of cool dogs, American Skier Gus Kenworthy is bringing home pups all the way from Sochi!
Canadian coach helps fallen Russian
Celebrities Read Mean Tweets
Shia LaBeouf has either lost his mind or is just being a super artsy hipster. You decide.
I really loved this post by JenLovesKev about putting her husband first.
Walter White's Facebook video.
This is one cool principal! And he's even wearing a Pens jersey!
I'm loving these photos! What a beautiful family and home.
These 100 year old BFFs who have been friends for 94 years are hilarious!
A hoodie/onesie?! Give me 5.
Friday Night Lights meets Parenthood = MY DREAMS COMING TRUE!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.