From there I moved on to plastering Bop Magazine photos of Devon Sawa, Rider Strong, Matthew Lawrence, and Leonardo DiCaprio all over my room. For a long time, my entire door was covered in only photos of my "boyfriends" as if they took that specific head shot just for me. Most people would call these "crushes" but the fact that I wrote my first name followed by one of their last names on my Five Star notebook during class had to mean something more.
In high school, I was hot and heavy with Ben Covington and Pacey Witter. Sure, I had to put up with Felicity and Joey but it was a small price to pay. Later on, I got very serious with Sawyer aka James Ford. He's got that whole bad guy, good body, witty personality thing going that I couldn't resist. I still reminisce about our time together. WE HAVE TO GO BACK!
Since then I've enjoyed the company of James McAvoy, Kris Letang/Marc-Andre Fleury, Tom Hiddleston, Jon Snow, and the list goes on and on. Just a couple nights ago, Dustin and I tuned in to HBO's new show 'The Leftovers'. (It's awesome by the way.) But what's even more awesome is that I found a new boyfriend. Let me introduce you to Justin Theroux. Oh you already know him as Mr. Aniston? Yeah me too. Of course I know he's acted in a bunch of stuff and he even directed one of my all time fave movies , Dedication. I've always thought he was cute but it wasn't until I saw him in this new show that I started to develop such strong feelings. He reminds me of Chris Carrabba's older, more muscly, equally tattooed bad ass older brother. Am I right?! All I know is I'm hooked on the show and I'm hooked on him. I can't wait for our next date this Sunday.


.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.