Wednesday, December 17, 2014

What I Wore #12

As all of our friends know Dustin and I ALWAYS open presents before Christmas day. We cannot wait. Ever. That's my favorite thing about being an adult - making new traditions aka doing whatever the fuck we want! Dustin let me open this lovely shirt/top/kimono/scarf Thanksgiving weekend when I felt like death from my sickness. I've seriously worn it every chance I could since then. I wore it to Savannah and every Saturday and Sunday and sometimes just to lay in bed. It's incredibly comfortable and awesome. It's just so different than anything I've ever seen/worn. One of the sleeves came without a button so I sewed one on. BOOM! And now I can wear this forevermore. 

Untitled

Lumberjack Kimono: Sophie & Trey
Tank Top: H&M
Jeans: H&M
Boots: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.