Katie sent this to me like a month ago but between being sick and other things, I haven't gotten around to posting it. But here it is! I love this outfit! The cut out top is just the cutest. And I loved it SO MUCH that I bought it for Miranda for Christmas. She just got it in the mail yesterday and said she loved it the most out of everything I sent her. I just might have to buy myself one too! Ha! I love the simplicity of it but your shoulders are a little more jazzed up. And who says neutral can't be stunning? Not me.
If you're a friend of mine and reading this right now, send me your outfit pics so I can post them here!
Sweater/Top: Sophie & Trey
Jeans: American Eagle
Boots: Sophie & Trey
Boot Cuffs: Lola's Boutique

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.