Sunday, July 19, 2015

Found

Restaurant bans children under 7. Yeah, I dig it. Next up, movie theaters?!

Dear People Who Live In Fancy Tiny Houses. HILARIOUS. I've wondered many of the same things.

How Facebook is Making You Lonely, Dishonest, and Miserable

Heather Armstrong talks life after mommy-blogging.

First clip of Sherlock!

The Walking Dead Season 6 Trailer!

Game of Thrones Audition Reel.

Well these photos are kind of sad. =/

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Comic Con Reel

Baby gets glasses.

Teens React: 90's Sitcoms

17 Hilarious Aziz Ansari Quotes About Modern Romance

The cutest little nursery!

9 Reasons Why Not Having Kids Is The Best Choice I've Ever Made. One of my fave articles on the subject and written by a local writer here in Orlando.

These tattoos are so pretty.

Is Your Relationship With Your Parents Normal? I relate to Slide 2. Strangers. "About one in 10 moms have an adult child they don’t keep in regular contact with.." One of just many reasons I don't plan on having kids.

Daniel Radcliffe is a receptionist for an hour. HA!

Abandoned Disney. These photos are so fascinating! Spaceship Earth! Whoa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.