Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Fave Instagram Accounts: Round II

So exactly a year ago this month I posted a list of my favorite (public) Instagram accounts.  See here. Well I've got a whole new batch of them. Some are new to me and others I just didn't get to squeeze in the last post. Either way, I hope you find someone new to follow to make your scrolling experience that much more fun. 

* *  *  * *

I can't remember how I came about her Instagram/blog but I'm so happy that I have. I have been enjoying her photos for a few months now and they are always so fun. I love everything about her style - from her hair to her clothes to her tattoos. If you like bright, cheery, fashion photos than this is the Instagram for you!


I've been a long time follower of Rhiannon's blog and equally long follower of her Instagram. We became "internet friends" and then she took photos of Dustin and I and we finally became real life friends or at least acquaintances! She posts super cute photos of her family, trips to Disney, & fashion. She's got the perfect lifestyle Instagram account! Check it!


I love a good inspirational poster as much as anyone BUT I'm also very much a realist and a fan of humor. So I'm happy I found this witty, cynical, and hilarious Instagram. I'm pretty sure April Ludgate runs this account although I have no proof. 

And to flip it a 180, here is the perfect inspirational instagram account. Dallas is a genius when it comes to words and art which is probably why he does it for a living. I don't know how many times I've taken screenshots of his posts because they hit me in such a great way. If you want an account that'll keep you smiling and thinking, it's this one.



Jess has been one of my fave Instagrammers of all time. I love seeing photos of her life in the woods with her horses, pups, and son. She also takes the best sunset shots of anyone ever. Her photos make me want to be outside more which is saying a lot since I'm not a fan of Florida in the summer. 


Bustle is a women's interest website filled with all kinds of articles. But their Instagram is full of the best pop culture memes. These things are always on point and make me giggle as I'm scrolling through my feed. I mean, look at Jess (Zooey Deschanel) down there in the corner. That could not be any more accurate for me right now. Ha!



Katie turned me on to Miss Wild West who is a talented tattoo artist. I've been following her page for almost a year now and she and I are currently setting up an appointment that will hopefully take place next month. Not only does she post her badass tattoos and artwork but she's super into Disney. A little something for everyone!



This account posts the absolute most stunning landscape shots taken throughout Arizona. I mean just one glance at these posts make you want to spend your next vacation there. I think I "heart" every photo they post. 



These posts are pure comedy. I have the same reaction every time I read one of these horrid texts; first I die laughing and next I cringe followed by a thought along the lines of "man I'm sure glad I'm not in the dating scene". HA!



Some people just have a knack for taking pretty photos and let me just say I appreciate those people so much! Seriously. I swear it's all about good lighting. No one wants to see a grainy photo. Her photos are the brightest and all oh so pretty. Also, her fashion is top notch and totally my cup of Apple Juice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.