6/21/15
Trying to hard to be gritty with tons of aerial shots. #truedetectiveseason2
6/24/15
1st Magic Mike was so incredibly cringeworthy. Still embarrassed that I was bored enough to actually watch it. 2nd one looks worse!
6/28/15
I want to like this season of True Detective but I cannot get into it at all! great cast, shit story.
7/3/15
I live for @taylorswift13 's 4th of July photos.
7/4/15
I really want a swan float but first I'm going to need a pool...
Didn't watch any fireworks this year but they sound great. And by great I mean they are ruining Boy Meets World.
7/8/15
I don't say grande at Starbucks. It's "medium". I don't say mild at Chipotle. It's "tomatoes". #rebel
7/9/15
I wish I had a reason to buy tiny Steelers/Pens jerseys. There's just nothing cuter! Guess I need to make friends with a Pittsburgh baby!
7/9/15
Some days it's Mafolio or Maffio but today it's apparently Massioli. Eh, whatever.
7/12/15
OMG you guys, I just cried while watching @Girl_MeetsWorld because not only did Eric make another appearance but so did Tommy! AHH!
7/13/15
My special talent is taking a great quality photo...of a photo.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.