So this is my new favorite outfit. There's something so simple and classic about it that works. The top is the only new piece. I got it for around $10 at H&M. Last time I was in that store I found some major deals! But the fabric is light enough that I can wear the semi-long sleeved shirt in summer - and by that I mean I don't sweat in it while walking from my air conditioned car to my air conditioned office back to my air conditioned car and finally into my air conditioned house. So score! Also my new birthday bag that Dustin gave me really compliments the brown in my shoes and belt. This bag is like a damn dream! LEATHER FOREVER! Basically this outfit makes me feel like an adult but like a cool, hip adult. But I doubt I'm as cool or hip as I think I am. That's ok!
Blouse: H&M
Jeans: American Eagle
Flats: Target
Bag: The Leather Store

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.