Saturday, November 14, 2015

This Month In Photos

Untitled Untitled

I asked nicely made Dustin try on this sweater in Target. I thought it would be hilarious but it turns out he really can pull off a preppy cardigan. I kind of wanted him to buy it. // Dustin was sick of seeing everyone else's artwork hang up in our local Which Wich so he contributed his own piece. And of course it is Rick and Morty related.

Untitled

Only Dustin, Fiddy, and the other Buds will get this meme I made and that's totally ok. 

Untitled Untitled

We always have fun in Target but even more fun during Halloween. We actually went to Target the morning of November 1st to see if there were any good deals on costumes. I did happen to find a really great one...for only $20. I'm not telling anyone what it is because it may or may not be used in our Christmas photo. // So I bought new "every-dayers" (aka glasses I wear every day) that are exactly like my old ones except a darker color. But I always like to have a back up more fun pair. I have been obsessing over these pinkish frames for months and finally went for it when I saw they were on sale. Although I still love them, I don't think the shape is quite right for my head. Also they are definitely a little too big. It was hard sending them back but I need the money to find another pair.

Untitled Untitled

One morning a few weekends ago I noticed an orangey glow through the blinds. I stepped outside to witness the most beautiful sunrise I've ever seen. I took a million pictures, not only on my phone, but my nicer camera too! And then I put down all the electronics and just stood and admired. It was a short moment but one of my favorite I've had by myself. // This is the new Winter-look for men that I like to call "Work Boot Hockey Man".

Untitled

One of my fellow Felicity-loving friends tagged me in a Facebook article about this lovely reunion. Entertainment Weekly does reunions all the time but rarely do I care about any of them. Well, I cared so much about this particular one that I bought both of the covers. Felicity is and will forever be my jam. That show was just perfect on so many different levels and it's super fun to see the cast back together. Also, how do they all keep looking better and better? Still #TeamBen. Love you Noel/Leon!

Untitled Untitled

My new frames! The same! But darker. // I am freaking out over the new emojis. The nerd one with glasses is my new go-to.

Untitled Untitled

When I got out of the shower one morning I arranged my remaining tampons to spell out "HI" on the toilet for Dustin. He's barely coherent in the mornings so I wasn't even sure he'd notice. Oh he noticed and when I got home from work I was welcomed by his own creative message "YO!". Being married is pretty much the best thing ever. // I finally bit the bullet and took my rings to get cleaned and re-dipped (white gold is kind of a pain in the ass albeit very pretty). The reason I have been putting it off is because it cost $80. That's a lot of money to spend just to make your rings shinier. But I did it because I want my rings to look the best they can. And they were looking rough. My finger feels so naked without them which is why I put one of my fake tats on. It tells people that "She's totally taken!" and looks pretty badass. A perfect temporary fix. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.