Saturday, November 7, 2015

What I Wore #36

Let me first apologize for my wrinkly ass pants. This was taken at the end of the day so it is just kind of hard to avoid but I swear I left the house with crisp pants. Ha! I've worn this out fit a couple times recently and every time I do I feel like I'm in a GAP commercial. Clearly, I don't see that as a bad thing or I wouldn't wear it. It's such a comfortable and casual look that makes me feel good when I wear it. It's also a little teacher-esque. Again, not a bad thing at all. Those flats I got on sale for $10 and are the most comfortable ever. I had a long debate on Snapchat when I first bought them about what color the stripe is. In certain lighting it looks gray but according to Target's website it's sage. Whatever it is I love it!

Untitled

Shirt: Forever 21
Khakis: H&M
Flats: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.