Saturday, May 7, 2016

Dustin's 31st

Yeah yeah, I'm really late on this one. Dustin's birthday was 3 weeks ago and I'm just now getting around to blogging about it. But I wanted to knock out the vacation blogs first before I started to forget certain details. Anyway, here it is.

Dustin's birthday fell on the Sunday after we got back from Portland. We took the day super easy since we were still recovering from traveling all day Saturday. Pat came over that afternoon and the three of us met up with Matt, Rachelle, and Addilyn at Red Robin. We party real hard. But honestly, all you really need are a few good friends (and cheeseburgers) to have a good time. We wanted the good times to keep on rolling so we all headed over to Target and then hit up Academy Sports. I told you we party hard. You probably couldn't keep up.

Dustin and I, but even more so Dustin, like to keep birthdays pretty low key. It's those simple moments of just eating a meal together or laughing in a parking lot that really warm our (cold, dead) hearts.

Happy 31st Dustin. I swear we were just celebrating our 21st together...

  Untitled

Untitled Untitled

Untitled

Untitled Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

IMG_1096

IMG_1085

IMG_1088

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.