Tuesday, May 24, 2016

This Month In Photos

IMG_1440 IMG_1407

Cat lady transformation complete. // Hayley snapped me this photo while driving to Arizona.

IMG_1229

The Lake Mary Target parking lot has some of the prettiest sunsets if you're looking for a cheap date idea.

IMG_1452 IMG_1362

These cats are our lives now (and we love it!).  // This just makes me laugh! I mean, I'm a fucking taco!

IMG_1243

Cheeto supporting our boys. Fiddy sent Dustin a giant box of playoff Pens stuff and this sign was one of the items, along with a shirt and banner!

IMG_1372 IMG_1410

Dustin got me my first Mother's Day gift and I seriously wasn't sure if I should laugh or cry. (I totally cried but he way.) It was just so funny and thoughtful. I am so lucky to have such an awesome husband who totally gets it. 

IMG_1348

May the 4th be with you.

IMG_1163 IMG_1219

This time, lines. // They like to watch me as I soak my feet in the tub. 


IMG_1334

Phoebe and I got together earlier this month for the first time in I don't know how long. I had seen her and Dosha briefly at the Taylor Swift concert but before that it must have been years. Anyway, I credit SnapChat for bringing her into my life. It's so fun to be able to meet up for lunch!

IMG_1141 IMG_1379

I got (Ad)Dilyn this shirt at Powell's in Portland. You don't know what you'll get until you open the package. I'm very proud that she is going to be a donut tycoon because boy do I love me some donuts. // Dustin put our Pirates icecream cup hat on Olive. As you can see, she LOVED it.

IMG_1118

Dustin and I got to meet Erin's new pup Tucker via FaceTime. He seems like the sweetest dog. I can't wait to meet him in real life next time I'm in Texas!

IMG_1597 Untitled

I know I know. Enough with the cat photos, right? But like, they are just so cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.