I met up with Katie and the girls (sounds like a punk band - ha!) last Sunday for some girl time aka shopping. We started at Target where we made sure to brush up on our karate skills before entering the bathroom. It was incredibly scary and by scary I mean people were just there to pee and leave. Imagine that!
We Targeted, we Old Navy'd, and we ended at the mall. During this outing Katie bought the girls one of those Jelly Bean games and promised they could play in the food court after they ate lunch. So that's exactly what they did. Katie and I died laughing watching them go back and forth eating these jelly beans. There were regular flavors like lime and berry but also in the mix were dog food, lawn clippings, and spoiled milk. Just the thought of that last one makes me gag. UGH! Katie is a brave soul and totally tried TWO jelly beans. The girls tried to get me to join in and I firmly put my foot down. Usually I am game to, well, play games but this one I had no desire. I thought back to that time where Miranda came to our Halloween party back in 2010 and brought Bertie Botts Every Flavored Bean over and I almost threw up in my living room. Yeah that was six years ago and I AM STILL NOT OVER IT. So I had to decline their offer and instead record their hilarious reactions. Perfect compromise!
Katie was trying on some clothes when Kierce said she had to pee. I let Katie finish and I took the girls to Dillards to use the bathroom. We were waiting for Katie to meet us at Dillards when Kierce saw one of the girls in the perfume section moving around.
Kierce: "Is she dancing?"
Me: "No, she's putting perfume on."
Kierce: "I want perfume!"
Me: "I'm sure she'd spray you if you ask nicely."
So the three of us walked over to her and Kierce and Aubrie both asked. Not only did they get a spray of perfume but she gave them both samples. And then when I smelled the scent I, too, asked for a sample. The scent happened to be Chanel Chance Eau Tendre. They have good, very expensive taste. I wish I could explain in words how amazing this perfume is but I can't. I've been obsessed with it for the last week. I have used it every single day and I'm already worried when I'm going to run out. I of course have looked up the full bottle online but it goes for over $100 and I just can't justify spending that kind of money on perfume right now. I've actually never bought my own perfume. Dustin has bought me two as gifts over the years and I go back and forth between them. This scent will definitely be on my Christmas list this year. Until then I'll just have to bring Kierce and Aubrie with me to get more samples.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.