Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Found

I am obsessed with Tanya Hennessy:
Things People Say To Personal Trainers
Things People Say To Brazilian Waxers
Things People Say To Hairdressers
Things You Shouldn't Say To Pregnant People
Realistic Make-Up Tutorial

Taco Bout  A Party

These dancers are SO GOOD.

Babies looking exactly like celebrities.

Dad's texts with daughter as he buys her pads.

Anxious Puppy

Short hair transformations.

Meet Bone Bone. (And I thought Cheeto was big!)

8 Things Kids Need to do by Themselves Before They're 13

17 Realities Everyone Who Is Child-Free By Choice Knows

Midnight, Texas (based on a book series by the same author who wrote True Blood and directed by the Mr. Robot director) My concern is that it's going to be on NBC but I'll still give it a shot.

Hundres of LGBTQ People Held A Dance Party Protest Outside Ivanka Trump's Home

Pittsburgh Steelers Falls In Love With A Puppy.

Why This Bride Wears Her Dress Every Year

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.