Longest married couple. So sweet. And they had no children. That's going to me and Dustin!
The World as 100 People.
Taylor Swift's Grammy Hair. (I tried it. It's not as easy as it looks. Womp Womp.)
50 Things Every Woman Should Know How To Do By 50.
Conan is after my own heart.
Roger Ebert says it well. RIP.
33 Pictures That Should Be Left In The 90s.
I'm loving Michelle Williams' new 'do! Rock on girl!
Taylor does Disney. (I knew she would go!) Rollercoaster. Tower of Terror. Animal Kingdom.
Dustin told me about DDP Yoga today. I went to the website and watched this very inspiring video. Dustin wants to do it and I fully support him. I just might try it too.
I really loved this post from DearBaby.
Theme weddings.
Which Game of Thrones house are you? I got House Stark! YEAH!
Emma Watson is a treat. She really is so charming and intelligent. Get it girl!
Catching Fire trailer.
Sam's playlist (for me!). And to think I had already heard of half the songs she mentioned. I'm getting there!
yay for my playlist :) lol That Tswift style is super cute
ReplyDelete