10 Painfully Obvious Truths Everyone Forgets Too Soon. I want to paint every word of this whole thing onto my eyelids so I can carry them with me always. Luckily, I can save it on my iPhone and it's almost the same thing.
Seriously cannot stop watching this 'Adore You' cover. ROMAN/DIGITAL KICKS! AH. Love.
13 Things 'Girls' Gets Right About Being In Your 20s. Yep! Everything on this list is on point.
We're Slowly Growing Too Old For Facebook.
The biggest mistakes you're making shaving your legs.I'm making a ton apparently. Ooops.
Anna Kendrick's Oscar Weekend Diary
We can all learn a thing or two from this adorable 3 year old.
New Taking Back Sunday music video.
I love Melissa's Work Clothes/Play Clothes posts.
Mr. Kate got married and instead of a diamond ring she and her husband opted for super cool tattoos. I love when people go a nontraditional route with anything in life.
One of the best videos on Vine or EVER. FLAWLESS.
So this video is awesome and totally made me cry.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.