These are some of the outfits I have picked out for various days/events of our trip. I just up and decided to become a wannabe fashion blogger apparently. Ha! I really did it because I needed to visualize what each day would look like. I hate overpacking! Dustin saw me taking these pictures and just gave me one of those looks like I was crazy. Oh well!
Tuesday, March 25, 2014
Up Up and Away
I'm about to go to bed even though I probably won't get any sleep due to the excitement I am currently experiencing. Our vacation has technically already begun because the work day is over but it doesn't really start until we get to the airport. Then it will all feel real. According to weather.com it supposedly snowed today in Pittsburgh! Yeah, snow in March. What. Is. Going. On?! It's supposed to be in the thirties tomorrow and then "warm" up to the 50s for the rest of our stay. I can totally do 50s. I am the sweater queen - behind Felicity that is. I also wanted to let all of my 5 readers know that I have scheduled posts for each day I'm gone. It was just one of those times where I had a lot to blog about and didn't see any point in waiting to post it when I got back. So enjoy those while I'm gone. I'll be back next week posting about our trip.
These are some of the outfits I have picked out for various days/events of our trip. I just up and decided to become a wannabe fashion blogger apparently. Ha! I really did it because I needed to visualize what each day would look like. I hate overpacking! Dustin saw me taking these pictures and just gave me one of those looks like I was crazy. Oh well!
These are some of the outfits I have picked out for various days/events of our trip. I just up and decided to become a wannabe fashion blogger apparently. Ha! I really did it because I needed to visualize what each day would look like. I hate overpacking! Dustin saw me taking these pictures and just gave me one of those looks like I was crazy. Oh well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Love the outfits!!
ReplyDelete