New $10 shirt from H&M. Dustin said I looked like Oblina from Aaahh! Real Monsters. HA! // I listened to Brand New while cleaning both of our cars. It's only been a week and a nice layer of pollen has graced both of our hoods. Ugh!
A photo from the day we celebrated our anniversary. It's so simple yet I feel captures so much.
Pat and Sam came over last Saturday for a lovely game of Card Against Humanity. I'm still cracking up over "dick fingers". HAHA! // I usually check our mail every single day because that's just one of my weird quirks. The ONE day I didn't check it we had FIVE cards arrive. I was so surprised that our family not only remembered our anniversary but went out of their way to send us a sweet card.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.