Saturday, July 12, 2014

Fave Public Instagram Accounts

I love me some Instagram, so I thought it would be fun to share my favorite (public) accounts. If you want to see pretty people, places, or things then you should try the feeds I've listed below. They each have there own style but what I love most is that they all seem to be enjoying life so much because it shows in each photo.

*  * * *  *

Of course my favorite blogger is also one of my favorite Instagrammers. Follow her account for all things family, style, serious cuteness, and the beautiful state of Arizona. Dustin and I are seriously considering visiting this state and I blame her Instagram account. ;)



Now, I understand you've probably got to be a pretty big Swifter to follow her on Instagram but her photos are always very artsy and cute. She captures a lot of her adorable cats, baking and crafting and of course all of her celeb BFFs. AND captions them all brilliantly.



If you're a lover of tattoos, this is the Instagram account to follow! I love her style. It's very bright and feminine but still bad ass! She's just so creative and it's fun to scroll through her fun account of pups, travels and especially her tattoo work.



She doesn't technically blog anymore but her Instagram is almost like a mini blog. She posts photos of her adorable kids (and pup!), her love of plants, and all of her amazing garage sale/flea market finds. AND she comes up with the best hashtags of all time. 



A professional photographer who posts the coolest photos from all over the world. His photos are a constant reminder how beautiful this world truly is.



Another photographer whose focus is mainly landscapes. His photos are just so breathtaking and calming. They make me want to slow down and be present. 




I love Andrew McMahon. Not only is he a great musician but he just seems like an overall cool person. I love how he documents his tours and his home life. The photos are always so vibrant too!




Heather is another one of my fave bloggers/photographers. The photos always speak for themselves but her humorous descriptive captions are very entertaining as well.



I was already a fan of her website but her Instagram feed is just as awesome. And pretty! Oh so pretty! She may have started out on a stupid reality show but she's proved that she's way better than all that. 



She takes a fun andfunkier approach to the photos she post and I love it! Also, she lives in San Fran which looks the dreamiest. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.