Saturday, December 7, 2024

2024 in Compliments

 

Compliments

I highly recommend keeping a list in your notes app. of all the compliments you receive in a year. Not to be dramatic but these bring me such joy I could cry. The physical ones are of course nice but the non-physical ones are my absolute favorites.

Thanks for saving me. Thank you for seeing me. 



You're a life brightener. -Maggie

You pull off clear frames. -Co-worker

I love how organized you are. I know it's a trauma response but still. -Brittany

You're so easy to buy for. You have so many interests!  -Anna

You have so many people that love you. -Val/Erin

You do a very good job on the phone. -Work call

She's like a really great friend. -Anya to Gaya

I know taking care of your mental health, ie medication, can wreak havoc on your physical health. Let me just say that you are killing it on both fronts. -Nicole L.

You have the most beautiful tattoos. -Stranger on the street

I love the faces you make in photos. -Jessica

You're such a good person, it's gross. -Dustin

You have the best hair. -Katie

You're like a Taylor Swift god. -Val

You have an English teacher vibe. -Taco Bell employee

Your cat tattoos are so good. -Co-worker

You're a very young 40! -My primary care physician

You are truly a one of a kind friend. -Joanne

You're the glue to this little family of ours. -Dustin

It makes me angry how cute you look with a bob! -Ashley

I feel like you would also make a really great retired person, just like I would. -Liz

Well, I see you and your life makes sense to me. I see other people and I'm like that the fuck happened to you. -Nick

I think your Christmas card should win an award. - Aunt Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.