FOOD. Meals. Dustin asked what my my top 5 meals were. This was tough but most are homemade faves.
In no particular order:
CHICKEN & DUMPLINGS
My grandmother makes this from scratch and the whole family comes running. Not only does it taste good, but it reminds me of big family meals outside on picnic tables.
TUNA NOODLE CASSEROLE
My mom never cooked while I was growing up but the three things she DID make were the best. This one was my favorite of the three. The little 'crunchies' she puts on top are just fantastic.
FETTUCCINE ALFREDO with CHICKEN & BROCCOLI
Yeah, I like my pasta. What is the problem? Dustin makes a killer (I don't know why I just typed the word killer because I never even say that in real life. But I'll keep it in here. It can be a part of my blogcabulary.) fettuccine alfredo with chicken. Since he hates anything in the veggie category, I add in the broccoli myself. It's just so damn good.
CHEESEBURGER
My favorite burger of all time comes from Five Guys. No one does it like them. No fast food or even home cooked burger has come close to theirs. Their fries are also awesome.
TURKEY SANDWICH
I have one of these almost every day for lunch. I just love some turkey lunch meat on honeywheat loaded with veggies. Mmmm. I like to add some chips or an apple on the side. It's my favorite lunch.
Yep, I like things simple. Not into fancy meals. Sure, I'll try most things but it always comes back to the comfort food.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.