Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Suction Cups To The Rescue



My car hates windows that actually work. In the last 4+ years I have had to replace the motor for 3/4 windows at $200 a piece! Fun! Tons. Of. Fun. So when the final window bit the dust, as I knew it would, I wasn't even surprised. Sure I was pissed off I had to tape up my window but I refused to get it fixed. I refuse to pay another $200 on such a stupid thing. For the past couple months the tape had been doing the trick. Although every time it would rain it would lose all stickiness which is kind of what tape is all about. Then a few weeks back my genius co-worker friend told me to get suction cups. She said they worked like a charm. She was 100% correct. So maybe my window isn't the coolest looking window in town but it stays up! Even in the RAIN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.