
I have seen these posts done a million of times by bloggers and I just love each and every one of them. The contents of someone's purse/bag can really tell you a lot about a person. So here I go with my first ever sharing of what's in MY bag.

1 - My keys! I have keys to everything. Also, notice my beat to hell 'The Early November' key chain that I have had since high school. Great for clipping my keys to my purse or pants.
2 - A pen. Not just any pen, a Costco pen. I'm not sure how I acquired this but I have learned it's always good to keep one with you. What if I run into one of my favorite celebrities and I want them to autograph my shirt or cleavage? I will be prepared, that's what.
3 - Lady Speedstick (Shower Fresh). I don't even know how many times I have been out in public and almost had a panic attack because I forgot to put on deodorant. Panic no more because I carry a travel size with me ALL THE TIME.
4 - I have no idea what the actual name of this magical cloth is but I use it to clean my glasses. Specks on spectacles are so not cool.
5 - Eyeglasses repair kit. I mainly use the tightening tool when my glasses become loose. This nifty little kit also includes screws, tweezers, and these little foam pads (which I still have no clue what these are used for).
6 - Lips! First there is lipslicks by CoverGirl (color 'hipster') for when I want a bit of color on my lips. Then there is Softlips Vanilla for when I don't.
7 - Pink Swiss Army Knife. I've had this sucker since high school and use it at least once a day. It has tweezers, toothpick, knife, file, AND scissors!
8 - Bandaid. I am clumsy. I get hurt a lot by not walking properly or just not paying attention. It's not the greatest quality I have but it is mine nonetheless.
9 - iPhone charger with USB power adapter. I refuse to ever let my battery die. It makes me sad when people just let their batteries kick the bucket. Take care of your phone people. Treat it like your child, like I do.
10 - Island Margarita Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel from Bath & Body Works. I always keep some kind of anti-bacterial gel in my purse because germs are everywhere. I can't eat a meal out on the town without at least sanitizing first. Gross. This particular sanitizer smells like you're on vacation. Double win.
11 - My wallet from Target. You know, where I keep everything that is in card form.
NOT PICTURED:
iPhone. If I'm not using it then it fits perfectly into the side pocket of my bag. I can't live without this damn thing. Thanks a lot Steve Jobs for making me an addict.
Canon Powershot. It's not the greatest of cameras but it's a nice point and shoot. Plus it's very slender so it doesn't take up too much room. It's usually only in my bag on weekends or when I'm going somewhere special.
Flip Video Camera. Another item that I only carry with me on weekends or special occasions. I still don't know why when I whip it out, people are surprised. If you are hanging out with me just deal with the fact I want to cherish the moment FOREVER. Is that really so hard?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.