I'm not one to dress up very often. It's fun for special occasions but I'm not getting all dressed up to walk around the mall or to go to the grocery or to a birthday party. Casual attire all the way. But just because I like the more casual look, doesn't mean I don't want to feel good about myself. So these are the little details that make me feel pretty.
Fun nails! (I just tried this stick on design yesterday for the first time and LOVE it. Easy to put on. AND they stay on. Most importantly they are super cool. At least I think so.)
Curly/Wavy hair.
I got this style from a blog I enjoy - Ohdeardrea. She posted her pictures from trying the 'no heat curls tutorial' and I loved it! So I had to try it out myself. Check out the video HERE. I first tried this last weekend.
I slept like this.
And then when I woke up I took out the headband and had these awesome curls.
Here I am yesterday using the same technique except I only had a few hours.
Still awesome, just less curly. Wavey!
And lastly a headband.






I've been wanting to try both the nail and curl ideas. Love them both! It's only a matter of time before I grow a pair and try them. They look great on you!
ReplyDelete