Sunday, September 4, 2011

Found

For all those Lady Gaga lovers. She's just so unique right? Ha.

I don't think I have ever seen a trailer for a new album before but I think it's pretty neat. Check out the one for JM's People and Things. I can't wait for new music!

Tom Felton & Rupert Grint are just so damn cool. Seriously.

American Reunion first look. Kind of excited about his. It makes me nostalgic and think of my freshman year of high school.

These photos are really moving. They were taken from the book, Where children sleep which is currently sold out.

By far my favorite 9 to 5 to date. Flight attendant!

Emma Watson is looking lovelier than ever in this new Lancome ad.

The postsecret app is finally out!

This dance video was found on my news feed via facebook. It's really fun and Bill Haverchuck Martin Star is in it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.