Monday, September 12, 2011

The Good & the Bad

This weekend was awesome because:
-Got my weekly ass kicking via yoga. And both Erin and Miranda joined me.
-Got both of our cars washed/cleaned out inside. They look so pretty now!
-Totally wiped out Publix of Sparkling AJ. Dustin actually looked up which grocery stores sell it because not very many do. The fridge is stocked! Oh and we picked up a 6 pack of Dr. Brown's too.
-Seafoam color nails and Revlon's Extra Life No Chip Top Coat (best stuff I've ever used).
-Fun assorted bandaids.
-Sunday breakfast at Cracker Barrel.
-Purchased X-Men First Class.





This weekend totally sucked because:
-I was a quarter of the way done with a scarf I was making for a friend when the whole ball of yarn got tangled. So tangled I am going to have to buy some new yarn and start over.
-Steelers lost. BAAAAAD. What a joke of a game. Pathetic.
-My Sims 3 game shut off in the middle of me playing. Also, it won't let me download the update because of some stupid file error. Still researching ways to fix this issue without having to uninstall and reinstall the whole damn thing.

1 comment:

  1. love your nail color! sorry about your boo boo :**(

    Kristen L.
    http://www.lusciousjunk.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.