Childhood Movies: Girly
These were the kind of movies that were most fun to watch with a group of girls during a slumber party - right after you start feeling sick from too much ice cream and have told 5 other girls who your secret crush is (& they can't stop giggling about it). Those were the days!
I also remember lazy weekends on the couch just watching movie after movie.
I also remember lazy weekends on the couch just watching movie after movie.
(source)1. A Little Princess - If you are a girl or have a girl then you need to see this movie. It was one of my favorites as a kid. Usually, I cringe at the mention of anything princess-y because that's just not really me but this is nothing like that frou-frou crap.
2. My Girl - A story about friendship and growing up. Great cast. Heartbreaking ending.
3. Now and Then - I wanted to be apart of this group of friends so badly when I was 10. They were all so fun and adventurous with a bit of spunk. Plus I loved their 1970 summer wardrobe.
4. It Takes Two - Yeah, I was one of those girls who liked the Olsen twins. So what? This movie is so cute and kind of has a Parent Trap feel.
5. Casper - I was obsessed with Whipstaff Manor (the house that is 'haunted' by Casper and the other ghosts). I would pretend every house I was at was Whipstaff. I felt bad for Casper so I always got excited during THIS scene. This is especially fun to watch around Halloween.
2. My Girl - A story about friendship and growing up. Great cast. Heartbreaking ending.
3. Now and Then - I wanted to be apart of this group of friends so badly when I was 10. They were all so fun and adventurous with a bit of spunk. Plus I loved their 1970 summer wardrobe.
4. It Takes Two - Yeah, I was one of those girls who liked the Olsen twins. So what? This movie is so cute and kind of has a Parent Trap feel.
5. Casper - I was obsessed with Whipstaff Manor (the house that is 'haunted' by Casper and the other ghosts). I would pretend every house I was at was Whipstaff. I felt bad for Casper so I always got excited during THIS scene. This is especially fun to watch around Halloween.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.