My answers popped up in my inbox just last week and it was great to read. I had written them months before I was laid off. Months before I moved. Months before Dustin and I had to do long distance (again) for a little while. In short, months before our lives were flipped upside down.
I'm going to keep most of my answers I gave between me and 10Q but I would like to share one.
What are your predictions for 2011?
Your Answer:
Steelers win their 7th Superbowl
Pens win another Stanley Cup
Dustin and I get the hell out of PC
Well, the Steelers GOT to the Superbowl but lost painfully. Pens didn't come close to the Stanley Cup thanks to our two best players being injured for half of the season. But Dustin and I did end up moving! 1.5 out of 3 isn't bad!
The questions have just started again. Day one was yesterday so there is still time to sign up and answer them yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.