Thursday, September 6, 2012

day 249

Untitled

this song (obviously) popped up on my iPhone.
dustin put it on the first mix CD he made me - just weeks into our relationship.

Too many times I've let love pass 
driving further away but I'm all out of gas 
never did I think I'd find you 
so I sit down and write these words in tribute 
don't push it away these words are sincere 
since you, my everday has been so clear 
I thank you for everything I truly do 
with this song please carry on 
and I'll be here thinking of you 

sell your soul to me 
this way I know you belong to me 
sell your soul to me 
this way I know you belong to me 
sell your soul to me 
I'm missing without you 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.