-Cleaned the house Danny Tanner style and went grocery shopping with Dustin.
-Not only did I edit some videos but I put every video that was on my iMac onto a DVD. Now I can delete all the videos off my computer (& Dustin's).
-Fixed the strap on my bag. It was literally hanging by a thread and I had been putting it off for weeks. Sewing leather is much harder than fabric but I got the job done.
-Added a bunch of album artwork to most of the songs missing it on my iTunes. I hate seeing a black screen with a little music note when a song comes up on my iPhone.
-Worked on another craft project that I'll post at a later date.
-Changed the water in Bane's tank. It went swimmingly. He's even got a new bubble nest going to show us his approval.
-I decided rather than have my old iPhone 4 case just collect dust in a drawer somewhere, I would give it away for free. So I packaged it up nice and delicately so I can ship it out today to it's new owner. Also, Dustin helped me pack up our old iPhone 4's into a box so I could ship those suckers out today too.
-Made the best brownies in the history of brownies. Secret ingredient - peanut butter chips.
-Made the best brownies in the history of brownies. Secret ingredient - peanut butter chips.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.