Hey Hilary, I like your style.
I Solemnly Swear.
Oh Tom, you and your pup are so sweet.
Color bar. Customizable jewelry. I'll take a ring and a necklace please!
If you can stomach it, watch the video. Gel halts bleeding. Awesome.
Hey Marseilles makes an album.
T-Swift's new video for '22'. She looks like she is having the time of her life.
Believe merch. I think I see a poster in our future. And maybe a shirt too.
The obituary of Harry Stamps. I hope that when I die, someone (preferably Dustin) writes something as honest and real about me.
Olivia Wilde stands her ground. Stupid Beliebers.
Who is ready?! ME!
The Hangover will never be as epic as HP but it's cute that they try. And just for fun, remember how beautiful Fleur Delacour's wedding dress was?

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.