6/30/14
The Diagon Alley special is so great. I'm squealing left and right.
7/1/14
That moment you've poured your heart and time into something you really love just to get news it was all for naught. THAT.
7/1/14
Oh and the fireworks have started in our neighborhood. Gave me all the attacks.
7/2/14
Since no one buys CDs anymore, bands should really put lyrics to their songs on their website! #iwillalwaysloveCDjackets
7/5/14
I got dressed to go to the gym but I'm just not feeling it right now and I'm sure as hell not going to beat myself up about it.
I wish Mendl's had a Food Truck.
7/7/14
Bored? YouTube Andrew Ucles. Dustin and I Can't stop watching this guy. He's nuts but awesome.
7/10/14
I'm in my car eating a go-cart because I'm too embarrassed to do so in the break room.
I hate when people karate chop pillows. It may be fun but it doesn't make the room look any better.
My fave part of Iggy Azalea's 'Fancy' is when Charlie XCX sings the chorus.
7/11/14
Lebron James could take his talents to the moon and I still wouldn't care.
For maybe the first time ever, I walked out of Target empty handed.
7/13/14
I should be crafting but I rather read.
I haven't heard thunder this loud since the summer of 1997.
7/16/14
And people actually give me a hard time for keeping a raincoat/rain boots in my car. When it's not the Sunshine State it's the TStorm State!
7/17/14
Michael Strahan is the new Ryan Seacrest.
7/21/14
I have a weird freckle formation starting to appear right next to my lip that could be mistaken for dirt and/or chocolate.
7/22/14
My Rushmore pillow cover sold! Max Fischer would be so proud.
7/22/14
My goal for tonight is to find a new @oliviamunn desktop background.
Just bet Dustin a meal at 5 guys that @TheSims 4 won't come out for Mac until 2015. He thinks by the end of the year. I hope I lose.
7/23/14
There was a girl at the gym who made out with her boyfriend & texted the entire time I was on the elliptical. That's one way of working out.
7/24/14
Opened our pantry and a wasp flew out. I screamed. Then I killed it with a magazine. HEART ATTACK!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.