Fuuuhreaking out over all of Taylor's announcements. Yay to a new song, video and album!
These Are The Things Men Say To Women On The Street
Shapeway Teams with Google to Allow Girls to Design a FREE 3D Bracelet
Next time I'm in California I want to go here!
Lady Parts Justice!
Adding this to my Christmas wish list.
Team Jess!
Wow, this really is a horrifying PSA.
Oh Myspace. Those were the days.
Hopeless romantic alert!
Taylor Swift is EW.
Well, this is scary!
The What's Underneath Project: Tallulah Willis
Best ice bucket challenges I've seen... Chris Pratt / James Harrison / Lena Dunham / Conan O'Brien / Jaime King & Taylor Swift / Olivia Munn (and Aaron Rodgers) / Tom Hiddleston
The Many Mutations of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
40 super awesome behind the scene photos of True Blood
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.