So one day Katie happened to mention a boutique she frequents in Lake Mary called Sophie & Trey. I was all like hey that's right down the road from me! So last Friday after work I went to "downtown" Lake Mary which is the cutest (and didn't even know it existed) to visit Sophie & Trey for the first time. First of all, I walked in after a long day at work and the girl who greeted me was super friendly and asked if I was looking for anything in particular. I wasn't. I was strictly there to browse. I didn't need anything. I wasn't even sure if I wanted anything. So I told her it was my first time and I was just going to look around. She told me they have FOUR different stores on the same road that feature different kind of clothes from just shoes and accessories to beach wear. I took this information in and I went about my browsing. I ended up with about four different things to try on. I liked a few of the items I tried on but I loved the ripped up jean shorts the most. And yeah, I totally bought those suckers. I practically skipped out of the place. I would like to say this is the most expensive pair of shorts I have ever owned. I usually don't go over $20 for shorts but once in awhile I just say "fuck it". This was one of those times. No regrets. After I bought my shorts I walked across the street to look at their shoe collection. I plan on buying some sandals I tried on at a later date. I did however walk out with the cutest Florida necklace. Double win. Everything from all four stores can be found on their website and they ALWAYS have free shipping.
Shirt: Tom & Dan Merch
Shorts: Sophie & Trey
Sneaks: Journeys

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.