7/25/14
Another Pirates movie? Seriously? I gave up after the second one. Arghh give it up matey!
I can't figure out the new Foursquare/Swarm. I need a tutorial video or maybe I should take the hint I'm too old to use it now.
7/27/14
I'm so grateful Amazon exists. Forever getting things cheaper!
7/28/14
I didn't care for the Mockingjay book but I'm excited for the movie. The new trailer is awesome!
There just isn't enough time in the day lately.
7/30/14
Never tag a friend with a million friends on FB or you'll get comments and likes from A LOT of strangers. Ahem Sam.
8/5/14
I only like bananas when they are still green. I tried to eat a bruised up banana but just couldn't. It's a tough life.
Just had to google the abbreviation ISO because I'm old and uncool.
8/6/14
Apparently Noah Ritter is exactly how I imagine Dustin was as a kid.
8/9/14
Ending a long but great day with a viewing of 'Down to You' (an old high school fave).
8/13/14
I'm currently reading Landline by @rainbowrowell and got sad when I got to the Robin Williams reference.
8/14/14
I always have a don't-lay-on-the-bed-after-already-getting-up rule. Just broke it. Now I don't want to get up. =/
8/14/14
Dustin referenced Felicity and it totally made my day!
8/16/14
My one girl skill is being able to put on mascara with my mouth closed!
8/17/14
I've realized I hate the gym slightly less when I have a good podcast to listen to. Let's do this @JenKirkman!
I can't help but look for a 'Dustin' every time I walk by a bunch of Coke bottles. Still have yet to find one.
8/18/14
I still have True Blood on the brain. Sookie schmookie. #HoytandJessica
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.