EA does it again. Between The Sims and EASHL they just lost $120 from this house.
I might have already posted this but even so it's a good reminder. Turn your phone!
19 Things That Are Cheaper Than Raising A Child
The Bronco is coming BACK!
Taylor Swift at award shows.
Dear Women, Stop being disgusting.
Ted Talk: What is a sexy body?
29 Baby Goats. Is there a cuter farm animal? NOPE.
Harry Potter summed up in two minutes.
Full House might be coming back! Fingers crossed!
Teen pregnancy rates plummet because of contraception. You don't say?!
I absolutely LOVED this Chelsea Lately parody of "We Are The World"!
A video of 1962 Winter Park is the coolest thing you'll see all week. I watched the entire 30 minutes. It was like Mad Men but for real. Ha!
Loving Emma Stone's haircut!
Go Jennifer!
Consider the messages that tattoos are sending.
This 'How To Plan A Wedding' video is hilarious. Invite less people + spend less money = much better time!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.