Thursday, October 23, 2014

Found

12 Sex Things Men Really Don't Give a Crap About

A Few Things You Think About In Your Late 20s

Hey ladies, get out there and vote!

Review of I Can Make A Mess's 'Growing In'.

6 Facebook Statuses That Need To Stop Right Now

Hey Taylor, you can totally stalk me! And invite me to her secret sessions!

17 People Confess Their Reasons For Never Having Children

Jimmy's 'excuses' reminds me of a few people who are always too busy.

Pens and Paws!

Between Two Ferns with Brad Pitt.

You don't own me!

"Great Gatsby, boho, rustic", she explained to BuzzFeed News. "I mean, how many fucking ways can you dress up a damn mason jar?" A Parks & Rec themed wedding!

This chart apparently shows which music smart people and dumb people like.

Another great Taylor Swift interview. (Psst, I like writing letters too. Pen pals?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.