Monday, October 6, 2014

This Week(end) In Photos

I felt pretty shitty this past weekend so I didn't do much besides sit at my computer or lay in bed. We did make it to the Target though! And Sunday we watched the Steelers vs. Jax game at Graffiti Junktion with Nicole and Jimmie. We had originally planned on actually going to the game since they played in Jacksonville but it fell through. Hanging out with friends and eating delicious burgers is definitely the next best thing. Go Steelers!

Untitled

Untitled Untitled Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Kia sent me earbuds and a phone camera lens for our 3 year anniversary. Ha! So weird but awesome! I tried it out a little with Dustin as you can tell below. I can't wait to use it outside!

Untitled Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.