Monday, October 27, 2014

What I Wore #10

I don't know how to say it other than this outfit made me feel really good about myself and those days are always a little extra special. It was a regular ol' workday Thursday. I had no plans that evening but I wanted to wear a dress and tights and so I did. The whole ensemble was so comfortable and perfect for this cooler weather we've been experiencing. I'm so happy to finally be in layering weather! I got lots of compliments on my dress. I've had this thing for at least 5 years and it's held up amazingly well. I have a feeling I'll be strolling the streets of Savannah in an outfit like this (if not this exact one) come Thanksgiving! 

Untitled

Dress: Target
Sweater: Forever 21
Tights: Target
Oxfords: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.