Your Favorite Color And Why
Sunday, August 18, 2019
30 Day Writing Challenge: Eighteen
Eighteen
Your Favorite Color And Why
I've always been loud and proud about my love of the color purple. Our wedding color was purple. I wanted to dye my hair purple until I realized dye and my skin do not see eye to eye. I used to have my teenage bedroom painted three shades. It ended up looking like a giant paint card you'd get at Lowe's and it was awesome. But I loved it. Any time I have a choice of a color whether it be my toothbrush or a tissue box I'm going to go for purple. Is it dumb? Probably. I'm not sure why I like it so much. I'm just drawn to it.
Your Favorite Color And Why
Labels:
writing challenge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.