Sunday, August 4, 2019

30 Day Writing Challenge: Four

Day Four
10 Interesting Facts About Yourself

I've done these lists in the past so this probably isn't new information to those that really know me. 

  1. I've never done any drugs. Never even smoked a cigarette. Pretty proud of this. 
  2. I used to want to pierce my eyebrow. It was the early 2000s. Cut me some slack. 
  3. I shave every time I take a shower. I take a shower every single day. 
  4. I had surgery when I was 15 on my uterus to remove a fibroid tumor which gave me a scar similar to a c-section but I've never broken a bone. 
  5. I can't dive into water and hold my nose with my fingers every time I jump in. 
  6. I hate melted butter on any kind of bread, waffle, pancake, etc. I always wait for said carby item to cool before buttering. 
  7. The only somewhat athletic activity I'm good at is rollerblading. Thank you 90s upbringing for giving me those skills. 
  8. I have a pencil lead scar in my ankle from a super sharp pencil stabbing me out of my backpack in middle school. 
  9. I'm not a gamer but I've been playing the Sims since the very first version that came out in 2000. So yeah, 19 years and I'm still addicted. 
  10. My first tattoo is a cliche butterfly on my lower back. The design is from a temporary tattoo I liked at the time. I don't love it but I don't hate it enough to cover it...yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.