Sunday, August 21, 2011

Busting Moves

Video from our canoe trip a few weeks ago.
The music really adds something extra.
10 points to Gryffindor or anyone who knows where I got it.




Erin came over yesterday.
We played a bunch of sports on kinect that involved us jumping all around our living room. There was also dancing. Singing. All around fun.
Dustin managed to kick both of our asses in bowling while slaving away in the kitchen at the same time. He's pretty awesome like that.

Erin and I started talking about hair styles. I told her she needs to try the no heat curls tutorial, especially with her long hair. It would look so cute!

Erin: Where do you find all of these hairstyles?
Me: Blogs & youtube.
Erin: Did you try the no heat curls?
Me: Yeah, don't you read my blog?
Erin: I only read it when you write about me.
Me: -___-

I then proceeded to french braid the side of her hair so she looked extra awesome for her night out. It looked so nice on her.
Enjoy some sweet moves in the video below.



Oh and we watched Paul this weekend. It was good!
I also saw a grown man walking around a parking lot wearing sponge bob slippers.
Oh world, you are so crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.