This week has got me bummed out. Not REALLY bummed but just missing things. Three things that I have really been enjoying this summer have come to an end.
1. Freaks and Geeks - Dustin and I finished the first and only season last week. I just can't even express how much I love that show. My favorite line from the last episode: "Greetings Princess. It is I, Carlos the dwarf". If you don't get it, then you should go watch it right now!
2. Falling Skies - Dustin and I have been hooked on this show since it premiered at the beginning of the summer. The finale was awesome and the last minute especially - pretty crazy. BUT it won't be back on until Summer 2012. What. The. Fuck.
3. The Hunger Games Trilogy - I have heard about this book for maybe 6 months or so. Everyone was recommending it. So I asked for the first book for my birthday and got it! (Thanks, Dustin!) The first book was excellent. The second book too, but in a different way. Both had me flipping the pages well past my bedtime most nights. I just finished the 3rd book and I'm not really sure how I feel about it. I was hoping for better. It was just completely unsatisfying. What a disappointment.
But I'm super excited the movie comes out in March. From the looks of it, they did a good job with the cast.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.