I also bit the bullet and finally bought myself some new sneakers. I have had the same ones for at least 5 years, if not longer. They are falling apart! But I don't wear sneakers all that often - not unless I'm doing some athletic activity so I always put it off. It was hard choosing a good pair though. All the ones from Nike, New Balance, and Adidas were in the $70-100 range and that is ridiculous to me. I was able to find some Saucony shoes (purple too!!) for $49 with free shipping.
It kind of felt like back to school shopping except I bought everything with my own money, I didn't have to run anything by my mom, and of course the fact I don't go to school anymore. So yeah, not quite but almost! Maybe?
I would totally wear these on a daily basis - if only they had prescription lenses! (This was after yoga kicked our ass and made us sweat like we've never sweat before.)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.