This is my boo. Er-boo. Boo-bear.
We met up for dinner tonight and had the most fun ever. On the planet. Yeah, THAT much fun. Good food. Good girl talk. I love this girl so much.
And then we ended our time with a mini photoshoot in the parking lot.
That's how cool we are.
I look like a mad scientist.
With a crazy eyebrow. Sometimes I can't keep that thing under control!
Why does my head look 10X bigger than everyone else's head?
Default? Default?! DEFAULT!
We met up for dinner tonight and had the most fun ever. On the planet. Yeah, THAT much fun. Good food. Good girl talk. I love this girl so much.
And then we ended our time with a mini photoshoot in the parking lot.
That's how cool we are.
I look like a mad scientist.
With a crazy eyebrow. Sometimes I can't keep that thing under control!
Why does my head look 10X bigger than everyone else's head?
Default? Default?! DEFAULT!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.